Coca-Cola Beverages Africa suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Management Trainee Pricing to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Undergo a 12 months formal training programme to gain knowledge and experience in management, corporate strategy and commercialization principles and apply these to ensure the efficient and effective completion of all delegated tasks and/or projects
- Capture and Maintain National Account, Wholesale Channel and Local Trade Promotions
- Serve as point of escalation to coach and guide team to resolve queries or issues in relation to new promotions and promotions changes in the system.
- Capture approved promotions into SAP, for specialised segments or channels.
- Balance promotions by ensuring SAP net invoice prices are matched to the relevant promotions.
- Assist Sales Managers to ensure that the correct groups of customers are linked to the appropriate promotions, and that the correct information is captured for promotion reporting.
- Audit captured promotions on a daily basis to ensure compliance to relevant discount levels.
- Creating structures in SAP for National Account, Wholesale Channel and Local Trade Promotions to ensure customers are linked to a standard code across the business, for pricing and reporting purposes.
- Review and approve promotion reporting stats, on a daily basis, to ensure data integrity.
- Load and verify price list discounts when new products are launched in the business.
Capture and Maintain Pricing Master Data in Customer Master Records in SAP
- Serve as point of escalation in relation to SAP customer master data field codes to resolve queries and issues.
- Remove outlets linked to trading term discounts or promotion programmes due to reported non-compliance or where the outlets no longer qualify for discounts or inclusion in promotion programmes, for Wholesale customers.
- Serve as escalation point for the approval and coding of changes to outlet subtrade channels, as required.
- Create the product hierarchy for material codes, for all new materials in the system.
- Convert National Account, Local Key Account, Wholesale and Local Trade outlets to ensure alignment to relevant trading terms.
- Audit National Account and Local Key Account customers to ensure customers are aligned to appropriate trading terms, on a monthly basis.
- Create Key Account customer trading terms for the National Account Management team to ensure standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain and update masterdata to ensure that the correct National Account Manager is linked to correct list of National Accounts.
- Removal of outlets from trading terms for outlets that have been terminated (‘marked for suppression process’).
Resolve Pricing Programme and Invoice-Related Queries
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Investigate and approve pricing claims from customers and the sales force for Wholesale, National Account and Local Trade.
- Investigate and resolve queries from the sales force and/or sales force support functions.
Act as Process Gatekeepers to Enable Correct Pricing Outcomes
- Act as pricing process gatekeepers for the sales force as well as the company so that strategic and lawful pricing outcomes are achieved consistently.
- Review the calculations of all rebates and accruals to ensure accuracy for payment at month end or quarter end, for National Accounts, Local Key Accounts and Wholesalers.
- Manage the onboarding of new Wholesalers to the system, from end-to-end, to ensure appropriate procedures are followed.
- Manage the revision of new trading terms of Wholesalers in the system to ensure that Wholesalers have valid trading terms in the system, annually.
- Review Customer Development Fund (CDF) allocations to ensure accurate loading on the system.
- Support ad hoc customer masterdata projects, on behalf of the National Account Management team, to ensure data integrity.
- Support the Finance and Procurement team, on an ad-hoc basis, to load pricing and discounts for specialised divisions of the business.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 3 Year degree and/or diploma or studying towards a tertiary qualification is an advantage
- 3-5 Years work experience working with Masterdata (on any ERP system)
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Intermediate to advanced excel experience and ability
- Work experience with reporting and/or maintenance of MS Access or SQL, and/or VBA programming would be advantageous
- Masterdata management and systems
- Financial acumen
- Clear understanding of relevant and discount levels in the business
- Clear understanding of trading term processes and standards.
- Margin Minder experience and understanding.
- Pricing systems to understand how accruals and accrual levels are loaded in the system.
- SAP reporting
- Promotion reporting
- Understanding of Wholesale channels, customers and groups.
- Product hierarchies.
- Commercial operating model.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit ccba.erecruit.co South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!