Nestle suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Maintenance Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Ensure compliance to (OHSACT) by ensuring compliance to Work Permits, LOTO & Company requirements.
- Ensure efficient safe operation of machinery by setting and adjusting devices to within allowed tolerances.
Maintenance and repairs
- Lead and co ordinate the execution of planned maintenance for the Factory equipment, including Services and Buildings.
- Identify and communicate skills gaps, coaching where possible, to improve the maintenance staff execution and performance.
- Ensure that machine reliability and availablity enables the meeting of production targets.
- Actively participate in the planning of, and lead the co ordination and execution of Maintenance Shut downs for restoration of all equipment.
- Revise maintenance plans, equipment maintenance schedules and checklists to support reliable plant operation.
- Conduct Loss Tree Analysis, and implement corrective action plans focused on correcting Root Cause.
- Follow up and drive actions to resolve and improve arising maintenance issues.
- Identify and address Root cause of re occuring faults with sound and sensible solutions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for the time management of subordinates using the Kronos system.
- Responsible to escalate time management issues from subordinates to HR and Factory Engineer.
- Set and maintain high quality of workmanship.
- Undertakes to work shift, standby and overtime as per company requirements.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- At least N6 Certificate.
- Served an Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Certificate.
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in Mechanical field.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP and AMM).
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of maintenance practices.
- Supportive and able to effect Change Management.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Kindly visit jobdetails.nestle.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!