Ongoing Job Vacancy at Faurecia for the position of Launch Graduate for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Act as the interface between the Program Core Team and the Plant
- Define and manage the Plant Program Launch Team required resources
- Participate in APQP meetings, Design Reviews, etc.
PROCESS DEFINITION AND PRODUCTION SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
- Support Process Definition, manufacturing feasibility and process capability studies
- Document ERP system: PBOM(s), Routings
- Implement all changes related to process and production system and/or related to the product
- Production Line definition using standard group methodologies
- Validation of design of Equipment, Tools and Gages at supplier
- Manage Production preparation and ramp-up
- Implement all Process FMEA defined actions
- Manage Process Qualification and Production Part Approval Process
TARGETS AND REPORTING
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Report on a regular basis the progress of his/her launch(es) (e.g. scrap/rework/cycle times, material cost, launch cost)
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification, ideally in mechanical or industrial engineering
- Have a sound understanding of Work study principles and Work measurement tools
- A detail orientated person with analytical abilities and a structured and methodological way.
- Dynamic and proactive behaviour.
- 70% overall achievement on full academic results.
- First experience in production environment
- Proven experience in project management
- Excellent skills in MS office, SAP R3, and AutoCAD
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- International mind set
- Bi-lingual with mandatory English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.faurecia.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!