Ongoing Job Vacancy at Out There Media for the position of Junior UI/UX Designer for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with the Creative team and actively contribute to the development of the company’s culture and standards of quality
- Collaborate with project contributors, facilitate and support team efforts. Meet with Account Executives and Sales Managers as required, to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned projects
- Gain a thorough understanding of client needs, project objectives, scope and deadlines
- Create compelling and original visual and interactive designs and ensure designs align with client expectations and overall project goals
- Design interactive solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives and are industry-leading solutions
- Provide quality assurance on all creative deliverables
- Customize creatives on creative platforms, such as Celtra and/or Bonzai
- Help establish and maintain quality and award-winning work that goes beyond design and cuts through to brand image and identity
- Present designs to internal management and clients, both formally and through informal team collaboration
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Degree in Graphic Art / Media Design or related subjects
- 1-2 years of professional experience as a UI/UX Designer across multiple platforms with an online portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Experience with development for mobile platform is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of Video/Audio editing is considered a plus
- Perfect command of the English language
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to meet deadlines
- Agile mindset and able to work under pressure
We look forward to receiving your application in English, and digital examples of your work (max 5MB), no later than Wednesday 6th of October 2021, EOB. Please note that we will not be accepting any applications thereafter.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!