The Kerridge Commercial Systems South Africa invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Junior IT Support Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Providing Internal Desktop/Network/Application Support to the employees of KCS
- Provide exceptional network, hardware and software/application support via Email, Telephone and in person.
- Assist in the deployment of technologies/systems/services to employees of KCS
- Provide end-user training of applications as part of an on-boarding process to new employees of KCS
- Act as a main point of contact for Internal customers and thus project a professional image at all times
- Use and develop systems to help achieve good relationships and satisfaction with other departments and our internal customers
- Undertaking any other projects as required by their manager
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Key Requirements (essential):
- Have or currently undertaking a relevant IT qualification (A-level, HND or degree or equivalent) Note – for A-level (or equivalent) applicants, KCS may sponsor an Open University HND course
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to investigate unfamiliar problems and generate an effective solution in a systematic and logical manner
- As well as being able to work effectively as a member of a team, they must also be able to organise and manage their own workload
- Knowledge of Windows 10 administration
Key Requirements (desirable):
- Knowledge or experience of providing IT support in a Windows based environment.
- Exposure to Mitel Connect telephony platform
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience of supporting Office 365
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Kerridge Commercial Systems South Africa on workforcenow.adp.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!