Ongoing Job Vacancy at Santam Insurance for the position of Human Capital Manager: People Analytics for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Strategy and project portfolio management:
- Integrate all Strategic initiatives across HR and utilise data to design trends and key insights to be integrated into the HR Strategy for the Santam Group
- Transpose the HR strategy into a project portfolio to ensure that the strategy is timeously realised and executed. Prioritise and manage the delivery of the HR plan.
- Cascades the Santam HR strategy by designing specific HR plans in alignment with the cluster strategies, in partnership with the COE’s and HR Delivery team
Provide support to the Executive Head of HR by compiling and executing on monthly actions and deliverables:
- Ensure that all Executive Committee and Board submissions reflect HR’s integrated people plan and provides an update on the strategic objectives.
- Prepare communications to HR community, Santam employees and external stakeholders on behalf of HR Exec.
- Support HR Executive on HR employee engagement initiatives.
- Translate HC strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Ensure that all key people data insights are provided to inform the HR Santam Group Strategy
- Lead the People Analytics team and leverage technology to provide people data analytics and people insights to effectively provide effective decision making and business solutions relating to people.
- Provides expertise in practical reporting solutions, including data visualization and graphical report design, using current and future technology products.
- Lead and implement data governance strategies and action plans aligned to legislation and Santam Information Management Forums
- Partner with key stakeholders across the Santam group to build technical solutions that addresses people data accuracy concerns.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Provides support to the Santam HR Group Executive and partner with all CoE heads to drive alignment across practices and initiatives.
- Co-ordinate HR practice and process improvements and monitor and track the implementation of key HR projects.
- Co-ordinates project integration initiatives into annual plan.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders (CoE Heads, Marketing, Digital, IT, Sanlam stakeholders etc.)
- Manage relationships with external stakeholders and vendors.
- Ensure healthy engagement and satisfaction levels with all stakeholders.
- Manage the HC project integration processes
- Collaborating with MANCO team members to determine and prioritize HC strategies, aligned to business priorities
- Improve current HC processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
- A minimum of 8-10 years in Human Resources environment – with strong industry knowledge
- Experience in working with all levels of management in a corporate environment
- Hold a Postgraduate qualification in Behavioural Sciences/Business Management or similar NQF level 7 qualification
- Good knowledge and understanding of HR Best practices, policies, and procedures
- Experience and knowledge in people analytics; data visualization and manipulation, MIS and systems integration
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Experience in data analysis, operations management, data manipulation and managing large sets of data.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!