KPMG South Africa suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of HR/PPC Administration Manager to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Develop an operational work plan within budget for the EIS team that is aligned to PPC budget and service delivery standards and frameworks.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the EIS team including transaction monitoring, trend analysis including sign off for ISQM control requirements.
- Define and communicate internally set EIS quality standards in line with Global KPMG standards.
- Determine anticipated work volume and distribute work among EIS colleagues accordingly.
- Continuously track service delivery and drive EIS team activities towards set standards within agreed staffing capacity limits.
- Manage EIS productivity via SLA’s and lead and coach the EIS team so they successfully execute their day-to-day duties.
- Identify training needs of the EIS team and deliver necessary training or make recommendations about meeting those training and development needs. Actively ensure knowledge/skills transfer, coaching and progress measurement takes place where appropriate.
- Ensure meaningful and timeous performance development processes for EIS team.
- Maintain all compliance requirements of EIS transactional processes.
- Work to improve support systems and processes in the EIS team through an analysis of business processes and the work carried out by the EIS team.
- Understand and utilise PPC systems to streamline processes and achieve targets.
- Utilise business and administrative expertise to evaluate EIS processes to drive business value outcomes and influence management decision-making.
- Advise and influence PPC Team Leads in the application of technology and administration to solve business problems.
- Propose new ways of approaching business solutions with technology driven administration.
- Liaise with ITS regarding any changes or enhancements as and when required and project manage the changes to ensure changes are implemented effectively.
- Collaborate with Functional Strategic HR Managers to implement administrative capabilities in the respective functions.
- Evaluate EIS processes and data management processes to identify enhancement or efficiency opportunities.
- Leads a proactive approach to PPC administration support by expanding upon existing processes and tools to deliver quality end results while continuing to develop and mentor staff and drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Design and develop innovative administrative solutions to meet the needs of the business.
- Ensure the People Portal is up to date and relevant.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 5 years of administrative management and leadership experience in a similar environment.
- Possession of a relevant bachelor’s degree.
- 3 years Oracle HR experience.
- Leadership skills especially in managing an Information Services Team.
- Ability to translate business needs into administrative solutions.
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple administrative initiatives.
- Excellent people and relationship management skills with good analytical and technical skills.
- Proven success working with and communicating at all levels of Colleagues.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Takes accountability for setting clear performance goals and KPI’s for the team and manages all aspects of the priority, quality and timeline of their deliverables.
- Has a strong preference for applying administrative governance and keeping the team accountable in delivering work accordingly.
- Knowledge in transaction processing and ISQM requirements.
- Knowledge in EIS models, processes, systems and operations.
- Extensive knowledge of HR systems and processes.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Colleague Handbook.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good organisational skills to ensure effective planning and prioritisation takes place regularly.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit kpmgza.taleo.net South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!