Specno South Africa is looking for an HR Manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development.
We are a fast-paced high-performance team. Most of us (including the founding team) are straight out of varsity, self-taught, and follow the practices of innovative tech pioneers coming out of the valley. We aren’t scared to experiment with new ways of doing things and weekly adapt our processes to adjust to our ever-changing business.
To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Our entire business is built around talent. We need someone whose sole responsibility is on managing that talent.
- The most important part of talent recruitment is talent retention. Therefore your first responsibility is to the people of the company.
- We need people to constantly be motivated, empowered, and engaged.
- Our philosophy is to hire the best people, give them the support and context needed to succeed, and then get out of their way and let them do their job.
- Since we are looking for someone experienced in talent management I won’t tell you how to do your job. The only things I really need you to focus on is a strategy to keep the best talent, a strategy to recruit the best talent, and then to execute on that strategy.
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Specno South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!