Tsebo Solution suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of HR Graduate – Compensation and Benefits Stream to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Gathering, Collation & Capturing of all pertinent payroll info relating to payroll processes timeously
- Update our internal databases/HRIS with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Ensure that workflow continues without interruption and all associated payroll payments deadlines are met
- Assist employees with pay queries, liaise with relevant manager/s and resolve accordingly and timeously
- Reviewing reports on weekly basis for tracking new employees & following up with Recruitment on process followed
- Attend to any ad hoc benefits and compensation related matters/queries and projects
- Assistance on internal & external audit requests
- Ensure optimization of payroll functionality to increase productivity and minimize manual processes by liaison with the Payroll Outsource vendor
- Identify risks associated with operational functions relating to payroll administration
- Partake in E-Learning Intern training & relevant training days with HR team members
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Completion of the HR development training
- Assist with walk in’s in the Shared Services office
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- It is essential to have a tertiary qualification and preference is in Payroll or Human Resources
- Demonstrated interest and passion in payroll and or compensation and benefits
- Recently qualified graduate
- Administrative whilst studying or volunteer programme will be a distinct advantage
- South African citizenship
- Ability to be office based in Sandton Johanneburg
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit tsebo.erecruit.co Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!