Hollard Insurance Group Jobs, Vacancies, Internships, Bursaries. As South Africa’s largest privately-owned insurance group, the Hollard Insurance Group includes The Hollard Insurance Company and Hollard Life Assurance Company.
Established in 1980, our group provides short-term and life insurance as well as investment products to a diverse customer base, including individual consumers, commercial entities and corporate clients
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Skills, Abilities and Job related Knowledge:
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Computer literacy and analysing skills
- Planning and organising
- Conflict management Competencies
- Leading and Deciding
- Supporting and coordinating
- Interacting and presenting
- Analysing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualising
- Organising and executing
- Adapting and coping
- Enterprising and performing
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Ability and willingness to work in an open plan environment
- Willingness to work or be available overtime and / or weekends if required
- A valid driver’s license and own vehicle is required
- Willingness to travel nationally if and when required
Mode of Application
How to apply: Hollard Insurance Group South Africa
All applicants who meet the above criteria will be required to undergo job related assessments to establish suitability for placement, this includes a verification of qualifications.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!