- To direct the research, design and delivery of frameworks, practices and tools to effectively deliver Group Organisation Effectiveness. These include Employee Engagement, Organisation Design, Development of Organisational Culture, Remuneration & Reward, Digital Transformation & People analytics, Performance Management; Talent Management and Leadership & People and Development.
This role reports to the Head of Diversity, Transformation, and Inclusion
Your key responsibilities will be to:
Direct and drive the conceptualisation, research, design, development and delivery of:
- customer-centric organisational structures and capabilities and ways of working that enable innovation, collaboration, agility and speed of execution
- frameworks and practices that drive and embed a values-based and inclusive organisational culture
- frameworks, tools and people practices that enable the attraction, management and retention of the best talent
- learning and development programmes that deliver skilled and effective leaders and employees
- internal and external research, benchmarking and analytics that provide appropriate insights to direct the people strategy and practices within the organisation
- appropriate HR policies, systems and technology to enable a world-class employee experience and effective people and risk management
- remuneration and reward policies and practices that enable the effective attraction and retention the best talent
- work with the business to implement changes, programs and practices in such a way that the business is enabled to be accountable.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position
- Relevant Undergraduate degree (Post graduate tertiary degree would be an advantage)
- Registered Industrial Psychologist would be an advantage
- 8+ years relevant experience in the field of organisation development and effectiveness
- 3+ years leading and managing a team of managers and specialists, with a decisive, hands on approach and delivery focus
- Proven track record of delivering organisational effectiveness with excellent skills and experience in research, benchmarking, designing and developing frameworks, policies, tools and business metric to develop organisational capabilities
- Sound knowledge of remuneration and reward practices
- Proven ability of enabling an organization to be accountable for organizational changes and effectiveness.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Takealot.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!