Hatch suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Graduate Programme: Mechanical Engineering to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors once you have completed your degree.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Be part of an exciting work environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging and innovative industries.
- Participate in local Professional Development Programs once you have qualified.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- You must be a South African Citizen.
- You must be a final year student studying towards a BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution. Or you must have completed your studies at a recognised tertiary institution and have 12 months or less working experience.
- You must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Be flexible to work in any province within South Africa.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering graduates in Electrical Engineering.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Grade 12 results and or Grade 11 results and written proof of acceptance from a recognised Tertiary Institution for the chosen qualification of study
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.hatch.com Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!