Nestle suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Fitter to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Carry out the planned maintenance required on plant.
- Incumbent has to be pro-active and prevent breakdowns on his/her patrols and shows initiative to continuously improve equipment performance.
- Install, service, repair and maintain existing and new equipment.
- Follow up and recommend actions to overcome and improve problems encountered
- Attend to mechanical faults and breakdowns in all areas of the factory.
- Analyzing, investigating, and eliminating re-current faults.
- Improve on functional maintenance, cleaning and reliability of equipment
- Manage minor projects and contractors in Industrial Services
- Plant knowledge and able to operate all industrial services equipment
- Repairs must be carried out quickly (first time right) and efficiently.
- Maintain high standard of work.
- Ensure machine reliability and availability for production targets to be met.
- Undertakes to work shift, standby and overtime as per company requirements.
- Lock out & permit procedure to be used at all times when any person could be exposed to danger.
- Ensure any dangerous conditions must be made safe immediately.
- To correct errors on drawings and update drawings.
- Complete the necessary administrative tasks for AMM, SHE, PMO`s.
- Actively involved in projects and TPM
- Interact with production people.
- Interact with suppliers.
- Interact with contractors.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Served Apprenticeship and qualified with a Trade Test Certificate.
- Matric and N3 qualification essential
- Minimum of at least 2-3 years’ experience in mechanical field after passing Fitter trade test
- Manufacturing and Industrial services background
- Computer literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint SAP and AMM).
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- In depth knowledge of maintenance practices.
- Preferably from Estcourt or surrounding areas
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Kindly visit jobdetails.nestle.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!