Unilever suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Finance Manager: Reporting I & A to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Manage monthly/quarterly/year – end close process, reporting to the cluster and centre. Operate Financial controls in line with the Global Financial Controls Framework (GFCF), variance to budget analysis and preparation of board materials.
- Ensure accurate preparation of analysis of monthly/quarterly results for the executive team
- Minutes and actions of the monthly results sign off
- Prepare and Review Presentation for total company (International Visitors, Townhalls, Global)
- Consolidation of Quarterly CEO update
- Maintain integrity of complex historical data
- Develop and maintain robust business planning and performance monitoring process for enhanced analysis, modelling and forecasting for business leaders.
- Develop and maintain library of information and Analytics reports on one-view in collaboration with ETS I&A – drive adoption.
- Maintain alignment across all reporting systems SAP, BW, GCUT and Ifinance
- Proactively initiate develop and maintain effective working relationships with business partners (Global, Cluster, ZALT, Divisions, Functions FET and own team.
- Business partner Southern Africa director on reporting matters
- Update financials on Income statement commentary file for variance analysis
- Assist with landing successful SEA integration in reporting space
- Tea disposal (June onward) – ensure this is executed with minimal disruption to reporting.
- Member of the simplification/ automation committee to help drive and land the Finance Digital Agenda
- Partner with the business including I&A and offshore teams including the team in Bangalore to accelerate digital, RPA and other cognitive capabilities.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Responsible for accurate submissions to Cluster and Global actuals and forecast, maintaining a good reporting score.
- Through ensuring respective submissions for Southern Africa are submitted for each of the below on time and accurately by the team:
- Flash Turnover
- V200 actual reports
- V220 Customer
- V540 GMVA
- Forecast GMVA (Quarterly)
- Monthly Forecast P&L
- Review and ensure timeous and accurate delivery of board pre-read IC sheets and post board IC sheets for sign off
- Commentary for Africa/ Global variance analysis on the actual month performance
- Provide Total company GMVA to SC teams
- MDG approvals
- Trintech approvals
- Owner of SAP access approvals
- Supplier payments of AMEX/DHL/Aramex
- CD Reporting, at a customer level
- Adhoc SCOA changes and year end restatements
- Reporting system issues – BW, GCUT, Ifinance
- Information for decision support to the business
- P&L reports for auditors
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Degree plus professional qualification (CA/ACMA or equivalent)
- Leadership skills, ability to lead a team
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner and clearly explain Finance concepts to non-Finance stakeholders
- Direct Responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and quarterly reporting.
- Strong Analytical skills and ability to communicate analytical findings both verbally (in meetings) and in written form (through formal presentations)
- Strong initiative and ability to work
- Ability to work under pressure and late hour over the month end reporting period
- SAP, GCUT, Ifinance experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.unilever.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!