Ongoing Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for the position of Finance Manager for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Responsible for end-to-end Sales and GM business partnering. Includes:
- All month end activities
- Continual tracking of Trade spend and associated ROI’s
- Understanding of all COGS levers, tracking vs actuals and forecasting
- Improve the quality and integrity of reports such as, but not limited to the Monthly Flash, Forecast, Management Commentary & Annual budget.
- Provide insight to the Sales leadership team on commercial and total business unit performance, including analysis against budget, forecast and prior year
- Identify risks and opportunities to the commercial delivery of budget and then work with functional partners to ensure these are either mitigated or harvested
- Run the forecasting and budgeting process up to GM ensuring a robust, deliverable plan with clear risks & opportunities identified
- Maintain an effective risk and internal control environment to ensure smooth audit and Internal control audit through high level of financial governance and control
- From the strategy through to budget and in year delivery process, identify value creation opportunities through margin, SKU and spend optimization
- Support Sales team both financially and analytically towards business goals and priorities.
- Responsible to manage the total Trade Spend budget & tracking.
- Assisting in accounting treatment for Trade spend as well as guiding teams to make financial decisions.
- Run the forecast up to GM, through working closely with business partners (sales and supply) ensuring forecast accuracy.
- Continually challenge current thinking and make recommendations on how to optimize business opportunities and minimize risk/cost to the business.
- Evaluate and report actual versus planned outcomes up to GM.
- Continually improve budgeting and re-forecasting processes to create accurate and dynamic business forecasts
- Forecasting projects – responsible to lead, drive and mix analysis and optimization within the organization
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- CIMA Qualified
- Experience in SAP, Power BI, Full Microsoft office
- 3-5 years’ experience in FMCG and/or Pharma
- Business knowledge &Technical finance knowledge
- Ability to provide effective financial management for a complex organization using technical expertise and analytical skills
- Understanding of financial systems and processes
- Able to perform under pressure
- Deadline driven
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.gsk.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!