Standard Bank Group suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Enterprise Data Architect to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Assess and analyse business requirements so as to present architectural recommendations that are in line with the strategic vision for the enterprise and wider industry best practice.
- Perform required architecture assessments of recommended solutions / systems / applications.
- Map stakeholder engagement map and ensure that regular engagements are conducted with the relevant IT Architecture Teams, key stakeholders and relevant business partners.
- Define and maintain reference architectures that reflect the respective business and technical domains within the ambit of enterprise technology architecture.
- Stimulate and motivate IT Solution Architecture, Development teams and any other matrix team member that provides support to execute the architecture deliverable.
- Provide thought leadership to business and the IT community as to how better use technology to address business and IT related complexities.
- Participate in industry education and networking events, maintain relationships with external analyst community and encourage continuous benchmarking of Standard Bank enterprise and IT architectures against peers.
- Collaborate with Business Information Officers (BIO’s) Business Information Security Officers (BISOs) and other Group stakeholders to ensure that services offered are relevant, timely, of appropriate quality and cost-effective.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- First Degree in technical/computing.
- Advanced / Second degree in technical/computing.
- Masters in Computer Science or related IT qualification.
- Masters in Business Science.
- Significant experience as an Architect ideally with time in an Enterprise capacity. Track record in IT disciplines including data management, integration and large scale solution architectures. Experience with the complete information system life cycle.
- Architecture/Solution design delivery in large domestic or global institutions. Ability to deal with all levels of the business and technology stakeholders across large organizations. Experience in defining conceptual, logical and physical architectures.
- Proven ability to have led a business unit and team of managers managing diverse portfolio’s, driving group strategy and translating this to Business level for interpretation and steer of direction.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.standardbank.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!