Ten Group invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position EMEA Financial Assistant – Travel to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Posting Sales and Cost of Sales for member transactions booked via Ten Travel System (TTS)
- Reconciling and paying supplier statements pertaining to member travel, including uploading payments in the bank for authorisation
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing Member payment runs on a daily basis, including refunds.
- Posting and Reconciling bank transaction in the accounting system
- Posting and Reconciling all control accounts on a weekly basis
- Reconciling all BS nominals related to member travel
- Setting up new suppliers on the accounting system accurately
- Assisting Head of Member Travel Transactions on Cashflow forecasts and updates
- Working with Portals (ie: IATA) to obtain information for reconciliation of direct debits
- Producing Monthly Balance Sheet schedules with clear commentary
- Preparing Aged Debtor and Creditor reports
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Liaising with Travel Teams in terms of member transaction, suppliers, reporting and/or queries
- Full ownership of Mailboxes (Email Inbox)
- Dealing with daily Help Desk queries for Travel Payments inbox such as processing refunds, customer care or any other types of queries
- Any other adhoc queries such as helping with month end on other business units pertaining to Travel
- Assisting during audits
- Supporting EMEA Accountants and wider finance team when needed
- Any other tasks and projects required by the wider finance team, on an ad-hoc basis
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Candidate will need to be based in Cape Town
- Actively Studying towards an Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent)
- Experience in dealing with high volume related data
- Proficient in Excel –Intermediate to Advanced level
- Good mathematical skills
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Self-motivator as well as working well within a Team
- A Dynamic and Proactive approach is a must
- Good understating of ATOL, ABTA, TOMS etc is a definite plus
- Knowledge of additional language (German, Spanish) is beneficial but not crucial
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Ten Group on apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!