Ten Group invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position EMEA Financial Accountant to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Provide technical support for Microsoft Endpoint Manager Intune with a primary focus on customers consuming the Managed Device service, but also assisting/advising on others when required.
- Deliver operational run tasks for the Managed Device service and contribute to the overall success of the function.
- Proactively engage customers to remediate device health issues for the customers on the Managed Device service.
- Regularly package customer applications, test deployment and roll out to the wider user base in line with our change management processes.
- Ensure devices remain compliant within our standard security baselines and respond when devices fall outside of these.
- Build, manage and maintain a base OS image and driver packages for the use of end point deployments Deploy standards to new clients using the automation runbooks
- Develop and deliver new solutions to advance the service
- Troubleshoot code and runbooks when there are any errors or warnings
- Review Graph and operational changes from Microsoft to avoid any impact on running services
- Communicating directly with end users via telephone, portal, and email.
- Contribute to reporting of the service for our customer base.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Supporting EMEA Financial Controller on projects and tasks.
- Supporting Ops teams by providing necessary reports and analysis
- Working closely and supporting local management and business (Belgium/Dubai/Other)
- Business partnering with the global finance team and wider business.
- Any other tasks and projects required by the wider finance team, on an ad-hoc basis.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Candidate will need to be based in Cape Town
- Newly Qualified/Finalist – ACCA, CIMA, ACA or Equivalent
- Outstanding analytical and mathematical skills
- Deliver to tight deadlines, for example, month end closures.
- Respect confidentiality that comes with responsibility.
- Self-motivation, excellent communication, team working, and interpersonal skills
- An analytical mind, keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Experience in a Hospitality/Travel industry preferred.
- Previous experience is handling accounting and reporting within Europe beneficial.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (Previously Navision) is highly beneficial.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit Ten Group on apply.workable.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!