Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Provide and supervise holistic Institutional nursing care regarding the identification of nursing care needs, the planning and implementation of nursing care plans.
- Direct and educate members of the multi-disciplinary team regarding nursing programs and regulate/co-ordinate the execution of the program in conjunction with the unit manager.
- Ensure overall quality of the nursing care is facilitated cost effectively, efficiently and equitable whilst at the same time ensuring compliance to the requirements of professional an ethical practice.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development, compliance to.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Minimum educational qualification: Basic R425 qualification (i.e. diploma/degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allows registration with the South African Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse and Midwife.
- A post-basic nursing qualification with a duration of at least 1 year in Advanced Midwifery and Neonatology Nursing Science. Registration with a professional council: Registration with the SANC as Professional Nurse and Midwife.
- Experience: Grade 1: A minimum of 4 years appropriate/recognisable experience in nursing after registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse in General Nursing.
- Grade 2: A minimum of 14 years’ appropriate/recognisable experience in nursing after registration with the SANC as a Professional Nurse in General Nursing.
- At least 10 years of the period referred to above must be appropriate/recognisable experience in Midwifery.
- Inherent requirement of the job: Willingness to work shifts and after hours (weekends, public holidays and night duty).
- Competencies (knowledge/skills): Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) in at least two of the tree official languages of the Western Cape.
- Knowledge of policies and legislation regarding Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science and ability to implement it.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills.
Mode of Application
How to apply: Interested and qualified?
Ms H Human Tel No: (044) 203-7203
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Applicants apply online: www.westerncape.gov.za/health-jobs (click “online applications”)
- NOTE : No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post. “
- Candidates who are not in possession of the required qualifications will be appointed into the general stream, and they will be required to obtain the necessary qualifications within a predetermined period of time.
- “Candidates who are not in possession of the stipulated registration requirements, may also apply.
- Such candidates will only be considered for appointment on condition that proof of application for registration to register with the relevant council and proof of payment of the prescribed registration fees to the relevant council are submitted with their job application/on appointment.
- This concession is only applicable on health professionals who apply for the first time for registration in a specific category with the relevant council (including individuals who must apply for change in registration status)”
- CLOSING DATE : 27 August 2021
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!