CHEP suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Digital Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Content Marketing Support
- Executing on content into the digital channels, such as Pardot, social media platforms, the company website and any other relevant digital communication channels.
- Support the adaptation and/or creation of new and existing content into digital for new as well as remarketing campaigns.
- Ensure regular cadence of CHEP campaign postings as well as quick response tactics to competitor, customer and topical digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilize design and copy writing skills to take the content brief that is produced by subject matter experts and produce content to apply to the digital channels using best practices
- Make sure that content is in line with the content taxonomy and ensuring that it is up to date and presented in a user-friendly manner across all digital channels.
- Update, modify and publish content whilst ensuring quality control of all content being published on CHEP approved digital platforms.
- Support with social media management.
- Conduct research of customer, competitor and target market activity in order to inform copy and content for CHEP marketing campaigns.
- Support with copywriting for all digital marketing campaigns, brochures, advertorials, etc.
- Ensure alignment with IMETA and Group Corporate Comms teams for all copywriting.
- Support with maintaining the website blog page.
- Support and coordinate planning and execute digital content on web pages in a compelling, visual, easy-to-navigate format by collaborating with other marketing and communications functions as well as local business teams.
- Deliver a brand consistent look and feel throughout all web properties ensuring that web content adheres to content strategy, messaging, tone and style.
- Use insights from web analytics, create and implement content to drive engagement, improve visitor interactions, and optimize performance of web properties and communication channels
- Collaborate with other Demand Generation team to plan and execute SEO-optimised content
Digital Marketing Operational Execution
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Scheduling of marketing campaigns for deployment on Oktopost, Monday.com, Pardot, LinkedIn and any other relevant digital marketing platforms.
- Support local Marketing teams with using the CMS (Bynder).
- Co-ordinate digital marketing campaigns with external service providers.
- Quick and Realtime postings of events activities (pre, during and post event).
- Conduct marketing lead qualification (MQL) in Pardot (Salesforce).
- Update and maintain the marketing calendar.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Digital Marketing / Online Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Business experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years digital marketing experience in a digital and copywriting environment.
- The successful candidate has an in-depth understanding of digital content, communication, technology and branding. The incumbent will distribute the digital content at the firm to drive change of internal and external digital channels, marketing agencies and 3rd parties.
- Experience in digital content distribution process from brief, through design, copywriting, approval and translation coordination and reporting.
- Experience in fitting graphical elements into the digital world.
- Experience in Marketing and B2B communication.
- Experience in CMS Drupal 8.
- Experience in Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital trends and social media technologies pertinent to driving digital audience growth.
- Very strong communication skills, with the ability to work in an ambiguous environment and with experience of working on large-scale and time-critical projects.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a global (virtual) team environment to achieve goals.
- Good understanding of the business processes, industries and customers served.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit brambles.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!