Ongoing Job Vacancy at Santam Insurance for the position of Development Manager (Dynamics 365) for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
The D365 Delivery Manager is accountable and/or responsible for the following:
- Contribute to the planning of project execution to support concurrency balanced with business demand and prioritization.
- Work with Project Managers and Team Leaders for scheduling and allocation of development resources to projects and support teams
- Management of the Support and Maintenance Team leader. The Development Manager takes accountability of the operational efficiency of this area with regards to Service Level Management of incidents and change requests, escalations, root cause analyses, and emergency and planned deployments
- Involved in management of the project deployments
- Accountable for daily health monitoring of the environment
- Collaborating through a healthy relationship with the Group Infrastructure teams, Business Demand managers, Scrum Masters, other IT Development Managers
- Ensure stable and performant production environment
- Manage performance and development of all direct reports
- Assist with the growth on performance, capacity and capability within the team through effective knowledge transfer
- Provide training, mentorship and leadership to direct and inspire a high-performance team
- Involved in annual budgeting cycles for development team resources, software licenses, TCO etc.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Relevant B Degree or equivalent workplace experience
- 5 to 10 years at application development experience, certification in Microsoft products or specifically Dynamics 365 is advantageous
- Experience managing technical staff
- Experienced in dealing with external suppliers and offshore business partners will be advantageous
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Good understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is necessary, experience in configuration, development, or management of D365 team is advantageous.
- Working knowledge of Agile software delivery methods
- Agile delivery methods, including Scrum at Scale
- Knowledge of DevSecOps, AWS, Azure is advantageous
- Excellent decision making & organising skills
- Ability to think holistically as well as at a detailed level
- Understanding Technology Architecture trends & best practice thinking
- Human Capital Development
- Building networks and good relationships
- Analytical and systems thinker
- Produce creative solutions to business problems
- Perform under pressure
- Challenge current assumptions and beliefs
- Motivate others and mentoring others
- Interaction skills: facilitation; mentoring; leadership and influencing; negotiation; teamwork; build relationships; credible consulting skills
- Deciding and initiating action
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!