Capitec Bank South Africa is looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Required Knowledge and Experience
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- 3 years’ proven development experience
- Completed a relevant systems analysis and design course (or equivalent)
- C# or VB.Net (3+ years)
- SQL (T-SQL, 3+ years)
- Windows Services (multi-threaded)
- Web Services
- OD Development Methodologies
- An understanding of SOA (Service-oriented architecture)
- WCF (Windows Communications Foundation)
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) & XAML
- MVC or MVVM Design Pattern
- .Net Core
- Qualifications (Minimum)
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Information Technology
Must have detailed knowledge of:
- IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- Application development
- Standards and governance
- Agile development life cycle
- Testing practices
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Capitec Bank South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!