Ongoing Job Vacancy at AKQA for the position of Designer for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Deliver and inspire award-winning work, influencing change through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media.
- Consistently deliver a number of successful solutions and high-quality work to clients on time.
- High level internal and external client and team satisfaction.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Learn new skills and stay abreast of technical and digital design developments and successfully apply these to work practices to help improve processes and procedures.
- Communicate and conceptualize innovative ideas, and deliver successful solutions, while collaborating closely with Creative Senior team members.
- Responsible for asset management, collation and archiving.
- Majority of this role will be based in Figma and Google Web Designer complimented by Illustrator, Premier Pro, Photoshop. After Effects is advantageous.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Proven experience working as a Designer ±4years, including web design experience.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment is required.
- Experience with Figma/Sketch, Creative Cloud complimented with traditional print applications.
- Experience designing for paid media is required, Google Ads banners, social media ads assets.
- A grasp on basic animation and how these timelines work.
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related field is preferred.
- A strong grasp and understanding of brands and their visual impact on culture.
- Ability and experience to produce designs across a variety of formats, platforms and environments including logos, visual identities, apps and websites, out of home media, social media, physical environments and more.
- A keen attention to details and understanding of brand strategy and design.
- Expertise of branding and understanding design in a way that it can be relayed effectively through all components of a brand.
- Elements such as naming conventions, colour logics, font pairing and recommendations etc.
- Creation of presentations to share conceptual thinking and proposals.
- Understanding of digital Design Systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Kindly visit www.akqa.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!