Vodacom invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Design Specialist: Research to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Work with product managers, data analytics, designers, and content strategists to identify user experience research focus areas and develop comprehensive testing plans.
- Deliver insights, findings, and design recommendations based on research and usability best practices to colleagues within your working group and across the organization.
- Support our product teams continuous delivery approach with a research structure that fosters and encourages a continuous consumer feedback loop.
- Prioritize and coordinate multiple research projects at a time based on business need.
- Review online customer feedback and intercept surveys to identify hot spots and themes where users may be struggling.
- Work with design and development teams to produce prototypes for testing.
- Proactively identify usability improvement opportunities and recommend research methods to understand them better.
- Continuously evaluate, evolve, and evangelize the usability practices to meet the needs of the business.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- A relevant BA/BSc Degree (e.g. Computer Science, Psychology, User Centered Design (UCD)) or advanced Design certification a must.
- 2+ years experience in the UX research field.
- Knowledge of prevalent development practices, techniques and tools.
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, colour, composition) a must.
- Industry knowledge pertinent to portfolio.
- Strong command of interaction and visual design capabilities.
- Knowledge in Usability Engineering & UXD Methods.
- Demonstrate knowledge of estimating, designing, executing, and reporting on research activities using the most appropriate method, including, but not limited to, moderated and unmoderated usability studies, heuristic evaluations, card sorts, task-based analysis, surveys, proposition validation, prototyping and contextual inquiries.
- Good understanding of prototyping and design tools such as Figma and Framer.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to communicate both internally and with clientele in a professional manner and develop relationships.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.vodafone.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!