Ongoing Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for the position of Dental Detailing Representative for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To achieve Detailing objectives each Cycle, in line with Team/Marketing strategy.
- To achieve Selling objectives each Cycle, in line with set individual targets
- To ensure that comprehensive call planning is implemented for each call
- To ensure that the sales model principles are always adhered to in each call
- Complete company reports and records to agreed standards, bearing in mind the company’s SOP’s on PII and SPII, these will include Call reports, Field Coaching Reports, Competitor Feedback, etc.
- Complete all trackers for Samples, POS, etc. on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage individual marketing budget for area per annum
- To develop territory business plan to accomplish objectives.
- To make professional/educational presentations to practice groups, professional bodies and any meeting as directed, CME’s, CPD Meetings, etc.
- Drive all company objectives identified within the overall Expert strategy.
- Dental Detailing Representatives may be required to attend meetings, conferences and training courses that may entail overnight stays or evening work, incl. weekends.
- Territory Management and Coverage may entail overnight stay.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with grade as required.
- Ensure that all My Learnings and SOP training is completed timeously.
- Agreed pass averages are achieved for product/detailing assessments
- Identify and forge relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers within the Healthcare Profession
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 3 year medical/science related tertiary degree/diploma and relevant experience in industry
- Computer Literate in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, One Drive, MS Teams
- Ideally 2 year’s successful experience in Healthcare Sales/Influencing role
- Good communicator at all levels to an array of audiences
- Excellent Negotiating & sales skills
- Good IT skills including electronic detailing and selling
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Self-disciplined and demonstrates accountability
- Good understanding of policy setting & decision-making processes in healthcare industry
- Strong presentation skills
- A sound understanding of the physiology and anatomy and application thereof
- Strong inter-personal skills
- High performer and results driven
- Energetic and dynamic team player
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.gsk.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!