Nestle suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the Demand Planner at to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Consistently achieve sustainable Demand Plan Accuracy (DPA) improvement: (accuracy level and variability, bias balance)
- Implement improvements to Demand and Supply Planning processes and tools to deliver tangible benefits (e.g.: time savings, increased efficiencies etc.)
- Work with Commercial Teams to generate accurate forecasts & demand plans for across the various channels of distribution.
- Collect information and assumptions using a learning log about events, activities in relation to promotions, product launches, customer/distribution changes that form important part of demand plan.
- Work with Regional Team to implement and ensure sustainability of SAS as a predictive tool.
- Use Stat tools to establish baseline demand by customer by product category
- Use sell-out-based data to determine sell-in forecast.
- Consolidate generated numbers from pre-MSR and share with Decision Support for Cluster 1 & 2 and maintain in SAP APO
- Drive NPDI process tasks for SC and align with the region to ensure timely launch of new products.
- Lead the implementation of the Simplified Monthly Business Planning process (S-MBP) for the Business Unit according to the roll-out plan.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Degree in Supply Chain/Commercial Degree/Industrial Engineering
- Have experience with SAP and Power BI
- Must have strong excel skills
- Must have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Minimum 2 years or more relevant experience
- Exceptional communication skills in a high-level business setting
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence other
- System planning experience advantageous i.e., SAP APO, SAS
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobdetails.nestle.com Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!