Ongoing Job Vacancy at Allan Gray Proprietary Limited for the position of Data Warehouse Developer | Institutional IT for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Work as part of a larger IT team using the Scrum methodology.
- Interact with business users, Business Analysts and other developers to understand user requirements.
- Develop integration solutions using T-SQL and other vendor integration tools
- ETL development to load Data warehouse
- Maintain existing SSRS report definitions to present the data.
- Support existing integration and reporting solutions in the production environment by analysing problems reported by users and track down their cause through debugging techniques and discussion with other team members.
- Testing and deployment of new development.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Minimum 4 years SQL experience (stored procedures, UDF’s, T-SQL, performance tuning and optimization, RDBMS, error handling and logging, etc.) is essential
- Experience with data integration, validation and reconciliation (SSIS or similar).
- Expert knowledge of reporting technologies (SSRS, PowerBI or similar)
- Experience with creating and maintaining cubes (SSAS) would be advantageous
- Expert experience with relational and dimensional database structures.
- Experience in interacting with business users to understand requirements and producing solutions
- Experience working in AWS Cloud implementation would be an advantage
- Exposure to PostgreSQL would be an advantage
- Degree or diploma in information science or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of financial concepts and terms and interested in attending courses to improve business knowledge.
- Financial Services industry experience would be an advantage.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit career2.successfactors.eu Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!