The CRM Reporting Analyst is responsible for the holistic upkeep of the operational reports and metrics dashboards for all teams who work on the CRM system. This includes the rolling out and education of teams on new reports or fields that will help them monitor performance or SLAs.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Creation and maintenance of operational reports and dashboards in the CRM.
- Data mapping for customer communication tools to be able to report effectively on these channels.
- Briefing in of Tableau reports to be built and published.
- Educating customer facing teams and communicating new Tableau reports or fields.
- Operationalising new models created by the Data Operations team within the CRM.
- Troubleshooting data-related issues and logging these as Jira tickets with the appropriate team members.
Required Knowledge and Experience
2U South Africa pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. 2U South Africa has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
2U South Africa therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position
- 2+ years experience in the data industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree (Stats, Engineering, Business Science preferred).
- Experience in data analysis and business intelligence.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience with a reporting tool, such as Tableau.
Other Attributes That Will Help You In This Role:
- Good problem solving skills.
- Analytical, strategic and logical thinker.
- Time management, discipline, accountability, self-motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate to data solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team as well as on your own.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? 2U South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!