We are looking for an ambitious and talented Compliance Assurance Manager who loves working in a fast-paced environment and wants to grow and develop their skills and expertise within a global organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter exuding energy, curiosity and enthusiasm to build a new team within a fast-growing, mission-driven company.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Taking ownership of Compliance Assurance to design, plan, lead and oversee the annual Compliance Assurance program on time and to the highest standard
- Gathering data, performing analyses and ensuring all key findings identified are recorded, communicated and understood, and ownership of and responsibility for remediation assigned
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the Financial Crime, Compliance Advisory, Risk Management and Internal Audit teams to promote an effective and efficient controls framework within the broader organisation to mitigate and address compliance risks
- In time, developing and managing a Compliance Assurance team and seeking to deepen the skill base of the team through mentoring and coaching; and
- Delivering continuous improvement to the Compliance Assurance team and helping to promote and enhance the “world class Compliance” culture within Luno.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position
- 5 – 8 years experience working in Compliance or Audit function, preferably in the financial services industry, including compliance assurance experience
- A strong understanding of industry practices and disciplines, ideally having implemented and developed compliance assurance frameworks in your current role or previous roles
- Extensive experience and practical working knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Financial Crime, Compliance Operations, Regulatory Compliance and Risk
- The ability to build strong, mutually respectful relationships with diverse teams, and to deal with multiple different teams, countries and issues on any given day
- An and interest in and enthusiasm for crypto is desirable (but not essential); and
- Strong academic qualifications.
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Luno South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!