Ongoing Job Vacancy at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) for the position of Commercial Effectiveness Manager for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Effectively Works across the organization
- Has a growth mindset and high learning agility.
- Understands and abides by company policies and procedures, conducts Management Monitoring
- Our value of, doing the right thing, and our cultural behaviors drive their actions and decisions
- Simplifies operations and improves organizational effectiveness by leading the introduction of new processes and process improvements.
- May work with above country team if assigned a new process to embed in Southern Africa such as Integrated Business Planning and Repeatable Growth Model.
- Acts as a process improvement specialist evaluating, planning, and implementing improvements in business processes and practices.
- Data and system support for all categories, brands and channels of trade, business size of >R3.5B business.
- Centre of excellence for data management, data deployment, analytics and enabling technologies. Delivers data systems and analytics to the organization to inform decisions. Provides lead and lag metrics to drive accountability and validate/optimize strategies.
- Delivers the information at pace using Power BI and other tools in partnership with Tech.
- Secondary analytic & insights support across all categories, brands and trade channels. Partners with E, W,S Africa Analytics Manager.
- Business partner for TECH to understand organizational needs, system assessment, development, enhancement, and deployment to respective teams. Ensures company maximises the value derived from data and technology
- Works with Capability Manager to ensure training on new/improved processes or systems is delivered.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- A university degree, or equivalent
- 2 years analytics and commercial technology business partnership experience within the FMCG, industry
- Strong commercial understanding / experience.
- Expert in Analytical and problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Numeracy and finance skills.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.gsk.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!