Syneos Health Clinical Solutions suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Clin Ops Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Responsible for performing activities in compliance with applicable Corporate and Clinical Operations Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions
- Assists Clinical Monitoring staff with site management activities, including serving as a Sponsor representative for sites on assigned studies, and communicating with sites to ensure compliance with protocol requirements, study procedures and relevant guidelines
- Creates and assists with maintenance of Trial Master File (TMF) and project files, including participation in file audits
- Prepares and maintains site manuals, reference tools and other documents
- Maintains, updates, and inputs clinical tracking information into databases
- Tracks incoming and outgoing clinical and regulatory documents and updates for investigator sites, studies, project team, or client
- Manages shared mailbox, processes site requests and routes correspondence appropriately
- Coordinates the ordering, packaging, shipping and tracking of site supplies and materials
- Assists with coordination of team meetings, attends meetings and prepares accurate meeting minutes and action items
- May handle receipt, tracking and disposition of Case Report Forms and Queries
- Maintains overall awareness in the field of clinical research by completing all necessary and assigned training
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Minimal travel up to 25% may be required
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.syneoshealth.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!