Ongoing Job Vacancy at Nedbank for the position of Client Services Consultant – Contract for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Build relationships with clients to gain understanding of their needs by providing service in line with Nedbank standards.
- Collaborate with internal customers by building relationships to improve customer service delivery and productivity.
- Compile client information by complying with standards; policies and procedures prior to submission to Operations for vetting.
- Receive client requests and action it within the agreed to SLA
- Monitor internal processes by reporting on the effectiveness thereof.
- Provide feedback to clients and internal stakeholders by meeting internal Service Level Agreements requirements.
- Utilize resources by adhering to Nedbank policies; procedures and standards.
- Manage risk by protecting client confidentiality through compliance with Protection of Personal Information Act.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformational goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with the team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals – high performance culture.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers – agile mindset.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Action and manage regulatory tasks, reports, initiatives and projects to achieve business objectives
- Manage client requests and interest claims by attending to client instructions according to timeframes and standards set out in policies and procedures.
- Manage risk by following the authentication process and complying with regulatory standards.
- Manage operational expenses within your control.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Minimum Experience Level
- 3-5 years experience as a Client Services Consultant / Relationship Management role / Service role within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Certificate: Banking.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance/Banking
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating internally
- Drafting reports
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Business writing skills
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.nedbank.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!