Santam Insurance suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position Client Service Consultant at to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system.
- Execute broker requests within the agreed timeframes, quality standards and legislation.
- Handle all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
- Engage with broker in a client centricity manner.
- Ensuring accurate completion broker requests and follows up to ensure queries are resolved timeously, as per service level agreement.
- Providing effective, efficient and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Consistent achievement of agreed productivity.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Matric certificate or equivalent qualification
- FAIS compliant (30 credits NQF level 4)
- Experience in short term insurance
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Compliance with FAIS Fit & Proper criteria i.e. minimum experience and competency requirements, which can be obtained while working under supervision.
- Computer literate
- Willing to work shifts
- Clean track record in terms of adherence to Quality standard and Compliance
- Consistent target achievement
- Computer literate (MS Office package)
- Client service oriented
- Negotiation skills
- Deadline and results-driven
Qualification and Experience
- Degree or Diploma or Grade 12 with 3 to 5 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Customer Service
- Quality, compliance and accreditation
- Team Support
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!