Ongoing Job Vacancy at Nestle for the position of Category Channel Sales Development Executive for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Assist the CDT Manager in the implementation of the Category growth vision to ensure category sustainability and growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements.
- Facilitate & co-ordinate the Integrated Commercial Plan process within the Business Unit and Sales.
- Develop and maintain channel plans aligned with Marketing and sales priorities and in line with target objectives.
- Develop expertise on various channels, in relation to the respective category, through active participation in sales activities and maintaining close relationships with the Customer Teams.
- Coordinate the development of an aligned performance related TTS (trade spend) strategy to support priority initiatives.
- Establish clear promotional guidelines by category and channel/customer and bring ideas about trade specific and tailor-made promotions in line with category & brand objectives.
- Continuously evaluate the Return on investment of our trade spend to ensure effectiveness & efficiency.
- Facilitate the Monthly Sales Review meeting (MSR)
- Provide the sales view into the consensus demand (MSR) process with uplifts and ROI details.
- Drive discussions on risk’s & opportunities and provide update on category/channel trends.
- Be the conduit to articulate and ensure the execution of any GAP closing initiatives to achieve the commercial plan – Monthly Sales and Marketing Review meeting & Action Plan
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 1-4 years relevant experience
- Someone passionate about data and insights
- Understands and enjoys category, shopper and consumer goods
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Finance or related
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Kindly visit jobdetails.nestle.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!