Nedbank invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Call Agent to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Follow Nedbank processes and values such as honesty; integrity; accountability; respect and pushing beyond boundaries when answering calls and when dealing with internal and external relations.
- Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Answer 90% of all calls within 60 seconds (90/60) as per Service level Agreements (SLA) Generate lead targets required on a month to month basis by offering products to the clients.
- Prevent losses that may occur in the business by being vigilant and making sure all calls are logged correctly.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Keep up to date with risk standards by reading; understanding and completing the updated manuals every time they are sent out and agreeing to the terms.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Understand the nature of the client’s query by reiterating the key points raised by the client.
- Give continuous feedback to management and the back office and ensure that stakeholders are also updated through communication of information required by the different stakeholders.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Minimum Experience Level
1 – 2 years Contact Centre experience.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Certificate: Call Centre
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group and individually to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders
- Sharing information in different ways to increase internal stakeholders understanding
- Managing customer expectations
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Interacting with diverse people
- Interacting with external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Working in a team
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Governance, Risk and Controls
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.nedbank.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!