Coca-Cola Beverages Africa suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Business Process Tower Lead – Commercial to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Driving and supporting business process standardisation and optimisation, drive innovation and coach and support SMEs in optimisation initiatives executed.
- Managing execution of service standards in accordance with defined service level agreements, within the framework of the chargeback mechanism defined to ensure budgets and financial targets are met.
- Ensuring standardised ways of working, master data management and control and Business Intelligence (BI) within their corresponding function(s) in the markets.
- Managing and facilitating process changes are implementation in a seamless manner in markets in accordance with the standard operating model and that issues are escalated and resolved at the right time.
- Developing and maintaining a customer service culture, with a process excellence focus.
- Leading business process service delivery within their area of expertise, ensuring effective migration of activities that belong in the Centre of Scale and managing the relationship with the CoS to provide service excellence to the business.
- Act as a key liaison between Centre of Scale and the Business for respective business processes and process optimisation as well as service excellence and KPI delivery.
- Identifying functional ways of working issues, local resolution, and central escalation.
- Accountable for corresponding process KPI’s and for identifying gaps to best practices and facilitating innovative solutions.
- Collaborating with local functional business on continuous improvement of process and its system support, identifying opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Defining local and cross-market ideas for improvement.
- Conducting functional authorizations, including security and compliance aspects.
- Supporting local business in creation and maintenance of business continuity plans.
- Identifying change requests and be the first filter between end users and Shared Services.
- Collaborating with group leadership to facilitate and drive an on-going dialogue on improving processes from an end-to-end point of view.
- Participating as team member in major business projects when needed.
- Participating in communities and centre of excellence where relevant.
- Enabling appropriate end user training.
- Participating in local SSC incident management and Change Request management.
- Managing and coordinating regression and user acceptance testing within their function.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Master’s degree in Business Management or equivalent / expert knowledge of procurement tower discipline.
- 5-10 years of relevant business experience in the FMCG industry, and 5 years at a senior leadership level.
- Experience as work stream lead, change manager, stakeholder relationship manager and senior manager in the operations.
- Strong track record of delivering results over time.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, process expertise, leadership techniques, production methods, coordination of people and resources.
- Business and operational knowledge of the corresponding functional business processes including understanding of the link between business and IT.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit ccba.erecruit.co South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!