Santam Insurance suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Business Development Manager to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Responsible for business development and support functions.
- Assisting advisors in building profitable Short Term Insurance practices, through technical, product and sales support.
- Support growth strategies and maintain existing business supervision, compliance
- monitoring and vesting of new Short Term Advisors.
- Identifying advisors/practices/brokerages for on-boarding purposes – both in respect of the Sanlam Short Term Insurance and Santam Tied Agent platforms. Coordinating new
- Short Term advisors’ training and accreditation to enable them to provide advice on/and sell Personal and Commercial Lines products.
- Facilitating referrals were necessary.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Matric /Grade 12
- Short-term Insurance related qualification (advantageous)
- Extensive Personal and Commercial Lines experience
- Business Development experience (advantageous)
- RE5 Certificate
- FAIS compliant (120 credits on NQF level 4)
- Minimum 3 years’ middle management experience in the short-term insurance environment
- Target orientated and results driven
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and solution focused
- Structured with good organizational skills
- Self-motivated/self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision
- Confident to influence, gain commitment and lead
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship and network building skills
- Driving Strategy
- Commercial Orientation
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Enabling Innovation
- Change Leadership
- Continuous Learning
- Talent-focused Leadership
- Talent Enablement
- Emotional Intelligence
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!