Capitec Bank suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the Business Banker: Inbound or Outbound at to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To provide a central, head office based Business Banking sales and service function that will grow and retain business clients
- To achieve financial sales and service objectives by following up on sales leads through various digital communication channels.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- 3 years experience in a banking environment of which 1 year should have been spent in a sales environment.
- 1 year lending experience (preparing and motivating credit applications) preferably within a Business Banking environment.
- 3+ years in a banking environment of which 1+ year should have been spent in a sales environment.
- 1+ years lending experience (preparing and motivating credit applications) within a Business Banking environment
- Previous experience within a Personal banking environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Finance
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – Financial Accounting or Finance
- Understanding of business banking and intuitive credit and portfolio management.
- Client relationship management (CRM) principles and techniques.
- How to interpret financial statements, balance sheets, collateral and basic financial ratios.
- Standardised business banking transactional products and other core products relevant to small enterprises.
- Multiple legal entities (companies, close corporations, sole proprietorships, etc.) in the business banking market and the legislative restrictions & requirements governing these from a financial services perspective.
- Regulations, Acts and Codes related to the banking environment – for example, Companies and Intellectual Properties Registration Act (CPIC) for correct documentation/mandate preparation purposes, Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS), the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA) and related anti-money laundering legislation and the National Credit Act (NCA)
- Knowledge of competitors offerings.
- Compliance with the Banking Code of Practice, Credit Risk Manual, Securities Manual and Bank Policies and Procedures.
- Features, benefits and value propositions of Capitec BB product/service offerings.
- Current taxation laws as they apply to customers.
- A good knowledge of administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.capitecbank.co.za Africa South
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!