Ongoing Job Vacancy at Santam Insurance for the position of Business Analyst (Data) for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Work on solutions supporting the Outsourced Business with emphasis on Broker integration points and a large number of affected systems
- Gather and interpret functional and non-functional requirements from the business and compile requirement specifications
- Analyse data requirements and translate these into data models, definitions and rules
- Define and maintain data mappings and transformations
- Participate in the solution design process to ensure that the functional, non-functional and data requirements are addressed in the solution design
- Define the success criteria for solution testing
- Assist with systems testing and training
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Relevant business qualification including some financial studies or appropriate workplace experience
- Relevant qualification or certificate/diploma in Business Analysis from industry recognised training institution
- 5 – 8 years’ experience as Business Analyst
- Experience with data oriented solutions and SQL.
- The following experiences would be an advantage:
- financial systems analysis
- Enterprise Architect for data and process modeling
- BI tools like Qlik
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in the Short Term Insurance Industry
- Experience in Model-Driven Design & Repository-Based Modelling tools
- Querying databases with SQL
- Data Modeling based on Entity Relationship Diagrams or similar
- UML would be a recommendation
- Business Process Modeling/Engineering based on BPMN
- Business writing skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Financial management
- Business Change Life Cycle
- System Development Life Cycle (Agile experience would be preferable)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!