To assist Marketing Manager to Implement and develop product marketing plan & campaigns to launch & focuses on the Through-the-Line aspect of the campaign roll-out.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
Development & Implementation
- Assist Marketing Manager to Implement and develop product marketing plan & campaigns to launch, maintain and sustain marketing programme, by identifying and understanding the segment key issues and opportunities thereof.
- Synergise briefs and service the following key stakeholders: Content teams (both channel & platform), On-air teams, Digital Team, activations agencies, regional sales teams and any other relevant stakeholders
- Manage Media chaselists & ensure correct & timely delivery of creative elements to media owners
- Collating of all campaign assets, content highlights; Tune-in details; Footage & stills plus Channel IP(logos etc) Write concise briefs for partner agencies as part of the planning process.
- Continuously collating, filing and updating all creative and media elements from First revert to final delivery
- Ensuring partner agencies package and circulate Post Campaign analysis report
- Maintenance of guard book. Collating creative and media schedules (e.g. on-air promos, Newspapers; radio sound bites, activation reports etc…) This must be done at the end of every campaign and must guide the parameters of successive campaigns. Supplying brand collateral e.g. Channel & platform logos, descriptors etc
- Liaise with BTL, ATL, On-Air & Digital agencies from briefing, conceptualization & implementation – leveraging relevant content to create engagement opportunities with the consumer, so as to drive Product Uptake and Utility of VAS.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellency through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Marketing degree or 3 Year IMM diploma or equivalent (NQF6)
- 3-5 years’ experience of the major marketing disciplines required: brand planning, advertising development, media planning etc.
- 3-5 years’ experience in qualitative and quantitative research.
- Social Media Engagement
- Campaign Management
- Budget Management
- Marketing Management
- Planning and Organising
- Project Management
- Interpersonal Support
- Analytical Thinking
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Multichoice South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!