Ongoing Job Vacancy at Sanlam for the position of BI Delivery/Operations Manager for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of BI services (projects and operational support) to the wider Sanlam Investments business.
- Build and manage strategies, roadmaps, priorities, release objectives and processes while managing complex dependencies and actively minimising risk.
- Perform and report on project planning, budgeting, commercial contract management and resource scheduling, and adjust proactively based on changes in demand.
- Ensure that services are delivered in time, within budget, at a high quality and complying to all governance standards.
- Focus on the continued adoption of agile and dev ops principles, methodologies, processes and tools.
- Co-ordinate the delivery of advanced analytics, reporting, digital transformation and value engineering through data capabilities to businesses
- Work with business unit leaders to identify and prioritise problems that advanced analytics is suited to solve
- Develop, drive, measure and feedback progress on SIG’s advanced analytics strategy as an enabler of innovation and business value
- Work cross-functionally to incorporate requirements and feedback from both internal and external stakeholders, as well as to oversee the ongoing development, optimisation and timely commercialisation of our insights, models and action prompts.
- Align your team’s goals with organisational and business unit strategies.
- Empower and motivate the team to deliver innovative solutions, while cultivating a milestone-driven culture and managing your team’s performance.
- Maintain an end-to-end data strategy and roadmap, spanning from data acquisition, to data integration, processing, management and usage for SIG and its strategic partners
- Establish the strategic direction for building the business’s data management program, optimising business approach using data both internally and externally
- The development of the scope of the Data Acquisition Framework based on consultation with key stakeholders
- Lead the organisation efforts to track data collections, data purchases, databases, physical data models and linkages between datasets.
- Oversee cross-functional data policies, while simultaneously ensuring adoption and adherence to data quality and process governance in collaborating departments
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
Qualification & Experience
- 8 – 10 years project management experience, specifically in more complex projects, such as creating a new business or multi-functional projects in an existing business with multiple stakeholders.
- Bachelors or Masters degree, preferably in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, Analytics, Business Administration or Engineering.
- Experience with agile and hybrid-agile project management methodologies.
- An understanding and implementation experience of data-analytical technologies.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree with 8 to 10 years related project management experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Project Oversight
- Project Planning
- Project Management Tools
- Project Tracking and Reporting
- Project Portfolio Management
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!