Ongoing Job Vacancy at Clicks Group for the position of Assistant Store Manager – Clicks Malcomess Park Amatole for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To ensure the achievement of the stores financial performance by driving and maximising sales through the execution of promotional activities and driving cross-selling, up-selling initiatives and superior customer service across the store team.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities of the store, including expenses, stock management, shrinkage, general housekeeping and administration.
- To successfully execute in-store visual merchandising, ensuring the in-store presentation and promotional standards are met and that the appearance of the store is in line with the brand image.
- To support the Store Manager in ensuring staff are motivated and directed to achieve their targets and performance goals and effectively managed in the absence of the store manager.
- To assist the Store Manager in maintaining the work schedule on a daily basis in line with the Group’s labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed.
- To execute customer service initiatives in store that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- To attend to all administrative responsibilities in an efficient manner, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Essential: Grade 12 (Maths 50% and English 50%)
- Essential: B. Degree or Diploma in retail / finance management, pharmacy or related (External applicants)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a store management role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment or successful completion the Clicks Trainee Store Management Programme
- Financial management experience (budgets, profit and loss statements, financial ratios, etc.)
Job Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Sound understanding and application of financial management principles
- Strong retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of Customer service excellence
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Sound managerial skills
- Results and target driven
- Planning and organising skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Good communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Strong financial acumen
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!