Ongoing Job Vacancy at Santam Insurance for the position of Assistant Marketing Manager for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Provide support to Commercial Lines Marketing Manager in developing and executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Conduct environmental scanning to inform marketing strategies and plans.
- Assist in translating marketing strategies into practical plans that are well executed in the identified target segments.
- Assist the marketing manager by coordinating both internal and external elements including campaign development and production.
- Liaise with other business units to ensure that initiatives are coordinated to create a shared focus.
- Liaise with outsourced suppliers and manage integration across suppliers and communication channels.
- Monitor, track and report on marketing performance.
- Closely monitor and track budgets and expense reports.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- At least 3 – 5 years related marketing experience in the financial services and preferably the insurance industry.
- Proven experience in the advertising, digital and media industry and related processes
- Proven experience in the development of marketing plans and the successful execution thereof
- Practical experience in running integrated, through-the-line campaigns
- Proven experience in digital and content marketing with excellent copy writing skills
- Excellent communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Good at building partnerships and sustainable relationships
- Innovative, creative and deadline driven
- FAIS qualification would be beneficial (e.g. NQF level 4 or 7 credits; RE or KI)
- May be required to travel throughout South Africa
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.sanlamcloud.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!