Deloitte suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Africa Talent by Deloitte – Cyber – Senior Cyber Incident Response Specialist to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Technical investigations of cyber incidents: analysis of log files, Windows event logs, Linux artifacts to correlations in EDR tooling, network monitoring tools and SIEM
- In-depth analysis of malware, threat intelligence and other relevant sources (incl reverse engineering
- Tactical support such as advice on triage, containment, eradication and broader coordination in cyber incidents
- Forensic analysis of systems and networks
- Memory forensics
- Performing Compromise Assessments and Threat Hunting projects in SIEM and EDR tooling
- Creation of custom scripts for parsing special log files, data sets and images, etc.
- Creation of complex timelines based on findings and observations
- Member of the broader Deloitte Response Team, adding CIR skills to the overall team that includes privacy, crisis management, crisis communication, forensic investigations and ICS/OT
- Part of the EMEA and Global technical incident responder community to build a strong network and share knowledge base
- Flexible working hours to support the customer during high-impact incidents.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- You have a strong passion for ransomware intelligence and work well in challenging situations. You can see both the bigger picture, as well as the smallest traces. You have no problem prioritizing and taking ownership, even when in unchartered territory. In the role of Senior Cyber Incident Response Specialist, you also have:
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field)
- Certifications: GCIH, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GREM
Experience & Skills:
- At least 2 years of experience in Cyber Incident Response and digital forensics
- Hands-on skills to perform sharp and in-depth analyzes, both using tooling such as EDR and network sensors, but also manual analysis, if the tools are not available
- Affinity with offensive security work (pentesting etc.) beneficial
- Experience in systems and/or network administration is a highly advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and keep track of the big picture while performing in-depth analysis
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Trust and Confidentiality in handling client sensitive information
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!