Deloitte suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Africa Talent by Deloitte- Cyber – Cyber Strategy Assessment Lead to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Managing one or more assessments or other strategy engagements and work collaboratively with other experts within Deloitte
- Facilitating workshops at the client (e.g. to determine ambition, target-state or the threat landscape)
- Presenting to senior stakeholders on key challenges and solutions
- Performing quality control of deliverables to the client, maintaining the outstanding quality of work that is expected from Deloitte
- Monitoring projects with regards to people, financial and project management, develop new business (assessments) propositions or leverage new technology/innovations with support from other leaders within Cyber Strategy
- Building and maintaining strong long-term relationships with various stakeholders across client organizations, market suppliers and knowledge groups
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
If you like the challenge of this function description and meet the following profile criteria, we would like to meet you!
- A university degree in Computer Science, Security and Network engineering, Technical Business Administration, Informatics, Business & ICT, Security Management or other related discipline
- Security related certifications (e.g. CISM, CISA, CISSP etc)
Experience & Skills
- At least 3 years of experience in cyber / information security management and assessments
- Know your way around best practices and industry standards related to cyber security (ISO, NIST, CIS etc)
- Experience as a team player with ability to take charge of their area of expertise and coordinate with other teams and instances
- An enterprising personality and good communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!