Ongoing Job Vacancy at Clicks Group for the position of Accountant for immediate employment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Assist with monthly, interim and year-end reporting.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of internal and external audit and financial control testing findings.
- Assist with the Group Finance financial control environment including:
- Ensuring that the group financial control matrix is updated with relevant controls and responsible personnel;
- Responsible for the continuous implementation of the relevant financial controls;
- Liaising with internal audit on the testing of the relevant financial controls.
- Take ownership of the balance sheet reconciliation process, ensuring that all accounts are allocated and all balance sheet reconciliations are performed timeously and accurately.
- Create opportunities for improved team work.
- Be the business expert in the use and application of SAP EPM, provide training and support where necessary and automate reports and processes where applicable.
- Identify and implement improvements within the finance department.
- Assist in delivering long term objectives and goals.
- Assist with the insurance claims and billing processes.
- Assist with the compilation of the Group 3 year and detailed budget reporting packs.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- At least 1 year related experience
- Selling skills; customer related training
- Experience working with sports nutrition and vitamin related products
- Essential: Matric (50% English , 50% Maths/ 60% Maths Lit and a pass in Physical Science or Life Science)
Desirable: Sports / fitness / nutrition qualification
- CA (SA) (desirable)
- B.Com Honours with accounting (essential)
- 1-3 year experience within a corporate environment
- 1 year Financial Reporting experience
- SAP experience (essential)
- SAP EPM experience (essential)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!