talentCRU suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Account Manager to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- Displays a practical understanding of the Paracon services value proposition and objectives, and how functional business structures, reporting lines, systems and work processes support these objectives
- Supports the business by providing an exceptional level of service delivery which includes attending to queries timeously and effectively
- Demonstrates exceptional client service skills by engaging with all employees in a courteous manner, being well mannered and always being prepared to assist the business and going out of the way to achieve a solution
- Always attending to queries in a professional manner both in person and in writing and timeously
- Understands client requirements;
- Identifies and qualifies suitable candidates and processes these through to successful placement in line with the client and Paracon recruitment processes and standards.
- Undertake candidate sourcing and marketing activities to place in the client base or elsewhere within the relevant divisions
- Ensures client, candidate and contractor records are accurate and up to date in the various applications provided
CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Builds long-standing relationships with past and current clients and contractors in the business to generate repetitive sales of contracting and permanent recruitment services as well as other service offerings provided within the group of companies.
- Ensures that client specific KPI’s and special reporting requirements are met
- Ensures, develops and manages an allocated base of existing clients, and contractors working for clients, to achieve financial and non-financial targets set for this business
- Ensures candidates are suitably qualified and trained in all APS and client related processes, using interviewing skills and assessments prior to submission to clients
- Ensures contractors are fully inducted into the APS and client process and provide post-placement support.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
- Matric/ Grade 12 or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 – 5 years relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver on set targets
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit talentCRU on www.linkedin.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!