South African Breweries (SAB) for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve.
Account Managers will act as a point of contact for their clients. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client.
They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sales and Marketing related degree
- 2 years experience in Main Market, Self service & RTM insights
- Valid unendorsed Code 8 drivers license
- Verbal ability and communication skills
- Persuasiveness and selling ability
- Sound interpersonal skills, creativity and ability to mix with other people
- Experience in handling Main Market, Self Service Outlets & RTM
- Experience in handling very demanding customers
- Broad knowledge of Main Market, Self Service Outlets & RTM
Execution experience of Main Market, Self Service Outlets & RTM
- Strong Internal Stakeholder relationships
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Maximize sales volume and market share
- Implement national/regional promotions in relation to the segmented channel management process
- Achieve pre-determined sales/brands and market share targets
- Influence liquor retail pricing within segments
- Maintain stock levels within segments
- Service outlets
- Develop sound business relationships
- Maintain customer call rate as per SAB tailored service packages sector
- Conduct regular account reviews
- Provide merchandising support
- Handle Customer and Consumer complaints and queries
- Manage product quality in relation to SAB quality standards
- Manage the sales administration
- Compile daily and weekly reports
- Determine pre-call planning objectives
- Manage B.T.L. placements
- Conduct personal SEC audits
- Develop sound customer relationships
Mode of Application
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: South African Breweries (SAB)
Please Note: If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified. If you do not attach the supporting documentation stated in the advert by the closing date, please regard your application as disqualified.
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!