Capitec Bank suitably invites qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Account Analyst to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- To support with the day to day running and maintenance of portfolios by providing a central office-bound contact point for client service queries/ requests, administration assistance and adding value to clients through the identification of cross-selling opportunities, monitoring all loan facilities in the portfolio on a daily basis against set parameters/ conditions.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- At least 5 years, of which 1 year should have been spent in the Business Banking environment.
- Experience in preparing and motivating Credit applications is essential
- Diploma in Commerce or Banking
Qualifications (Ideal or Preferred)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking or Commerce
- The features, benefits and value propositions of respective company product/service offerings.
- General banking practices and procedures.
- Understanding of how Business Banking operates, as well as understanding the business risks, industry risks and financial requirements pertaining to the business market
- Credit principles and practices, including an understanding of credit application, securities and balance sheet requirements. .
- The Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (FAIS) and the Financial Intelligence Centre Act (FICA).
- Administration processes and procedures pertaining to Business Banking transactions.
- Client relationship management and service principles.
- Competitor product offerings/ channels/ operational and marketing tactics would be advantageous.
- Capitec/Business Bank systems and processes
- Communications Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Planning, organising and coordination skills
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit careers.capitecbank.co.za South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!