Raizcorp invite suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of Academy Content Developer (Instructional Designer) to join our dynamic team.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful applicant will be responsible for but not limited to the following job functions:
What you’ll do
- He or she will also develop bespoke learning for new Raizcorp programmes and analyse the learning aims needed to design solutions.
- The instructional designer will also develop innovative ideas for e-learning at Raizcorp and be able to translate these ideas into learning solutions.
- He or she applies instructional design theories and practice, and ensures that all learning conforms to Raizcorp’s look and feel (including creating a Raizcorp ‘twist’).
- Must be able to ‘productise’ learning (create products for learning and include existing products).
- Part of your role will also be to analyse course feedback and work with the Raizcorp Academy Manager to improve material where necessary. Project management is vital for all content to be developed within the pipeline as well as new or special programmes as needed.
Required Knowledge and Experience
We pride ourselves with having the best people, which are our most important assets. Our company has been recognized for having the highest ethics and strives for excellence through distinctly higher standards than the norm.
CONTINUE READING BELOW
We therefore urge only candidates with these unique requirements and experience to apply for this stimulating position.
- A degree in education / commerce is essential
- Experience in the critical evaluation of learning content and material
- Diverse background in education and learning environments
- Teaching or facilitation experience is a pre-requisite for the job as a deep understanding of the “classroom” is essential
- Be a qualified assessor or moderator
- Understand principles of adult education and be willing to give feedback to facilitators
- Strong experience in project management with the proven ability to work on developing numerous learning courses simultaneously
- The ability to further manage various projects with multiple content developers
- Proven ability to translate ideas into learning-related systems and processes
CONTINUE READING BELOW
How to apply: Interested and qualified? Visit www.raizcorp.com South Africa
Job Alert: Join Us on Telegram Now !!